Collection of Data
Dustoff Z doesn’t log or store any personal information.
End User Licence Agreement
- “Distribution Platform” means any digital distribution platform operated by a third party by means of which the User lawfully acquired the Game;
- “Distribution Platform Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions of the Distribution Platform that set out any rights and/or obligations of the User in relation to the Game;
- “DLC” means any downloadable or other supplemental content for the Game made available by the Licensor and purchased or otherwise lawfully acquired by the User;
- “Documentation” means any documentation for the Game produced by the Licensor and supplied or made available by the Licensor to the User;
- “Effective Date” means the date upon which the User accepts the terms of this EULA in accordance with the preamble to this EULA;
- “EULA” means this end user licence agreement, including any amendments to this end user licence agreement from time to time;
- “Game” means Dustoff Z, as modified, patched, updated and upgraded from time to time by or with the authorisation of the Licensor, including any DLC;
- “Intellectual Property Rights” means all intellectual property rights wherever in the world, whether registrable or unregistrable, registered or unregistered, including any application or right of application for such rights (and these “intellectual property rights” include copyright and related rights, database rights, confidential information, trade secrets, know-how, business names, trade names, trade marks, service marks, passing off rights, unfair competition rights, patents, petty patents, utility models, semi-conductor topography rights and rights in designs);
- “Licensor” means Zordix AB (publ), a company incorporated in Sweden, having its registered office at Industrivägen 12, Umeå, a partnership established under the laws of Sweden.
- “Permitted Hardware” means any computer or console that is owned by and in the physical control of the User and meets the minimum hardware requirements for the Game published by the Licensor from time to time;
- “Term” means the term of this EULA, commencing in accordance with Clause 3.1 and ending in accordance with Clause 3.2; and
- “User” means the person to whom the Licensor grants a right to use the Game under this EULA in accordance with the preamble to this EULA.
- install a copy of the Game on the Permitted Hardware;
- install a copy of the Documentation on the Permitted Hardware;
- use a single instance of the Game on the Permitted Hardware in accordance with the Documentation;
- view the Documentation on the Permitted Hardware; and
- create, store and maintain up to 5 back up copies of the Game,
- the User must not commercially exploit the Game or use the Game to provide any service (including using the Game at an internet cafe or computer gaming centre);
- the User must not use the Game in connection with any marketing, advertising or promotional activity;
- the User must not modify, alter, edit, adapt or create derivative works of the Game;
- the User must not decompile, de-obfuscate or reverse engineer, or attempt to decompile, de-obfuscate or reverse engineer, the Game;
- the User must not delete, remove, disable or circumvent any security protection measures or proprietary notices in or associated with the Game; and
- the User must not import or export the Game, or otherwise use the Game, in contravention of any applicable laws, save to the extent expressly permitted by this EULA or permitted by applicable law on a non-excludable basis.The prohibitions in this Clause 4.3 relating to the Game shall apply equally to the Documentation.
5. Distribution Platforms
- any act or omission of the operator; or
- any loss or damage arising out of the operator’s exercise of its rights under the Distribution Platform Terms and Conditions.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
- the Game;
- the works and materials comprised in the Game; and
- any other software or services of the Licensor,
8. Acknowledgements and warranty limitations
9. Limitations and exclusions of liability
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law,
- are subject to Clause 9.1; and
- govern all liabilities arising under this EULA or relating to the subject matter of this EULA, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in this EULA.