Terms and Conditions
Automatically collected data and analytics
By continuing to use and browse our website, you are agreeing to following our guidelines specified here on this page under our terms and conditions. In combination with our privacy policies it sets the rules for the relationship between you the visitor and our Zordix Publishing website. If you have any objections to anything specified here in our terms and conditions, we advise you to not continue using our website.
The term “Zordix Publishing” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of this website. Our office is registered at Zordix AB (publ) with the public company address: Industrivägen 12, Umeå, Västerbotten, Swedish organization number: 90130 SE. 556778-7691. The term “you” refers to the “user” or “visitor” of this website. The website may be referred to as “site”.
- The website is subject to change without notice, and the only purpose is for general use and information.
- Zordix Publishing and any third parties does not provide any warranty or guarantee in relation to accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Sweden.